RecallCheks and 90-Day Warranties
All Hughes Home Inspections offer a Free RecallChek and a Free 90-Day Warranty with each Home Inspection!
How it works:
- The appliance data for a property is collected by Hughes Home Inspections during your Home Inspection and electronically submitted to RecallChek.
- At RecallChek Headquarters, your appliance make and model numbers are computer matched against MILLIONS of recalls using a Model Number Algorithm.
- RecallChek then hand-checks the report to eliminate wrong numbers from worn plates and ID cards, and other problems.
In the event of a potential recall, the RecallChek report includes:
- The nature of the recall.
- Where the product was sold.
- How to remedy the defect.
- How to get the item repaired/replaced in most cases – absolutely FREE!
With your RecallChek Service you will receive:
- A complete recall report for all home systems where the model and serial number are accessible. (typically within 48 hours)
- Recall Protection for Life!
- Immediate email alerts if a previously submitted appliance is recalled.
- A 24/7 online inventory of your appliances in case of loss.
- Access to update your home’s appliances at any time.
- Exclusive offers on products and services for the home.
- Monthly Maintenance tips every home owner should have!
Protecting Your Interests With A 90-Day Limited Mechanical And Structural Warranty
Your Hughes Home Inspection also includes a 90-Day Limited Mechanical and Structural warranty. This warranty is valid 90 days from the date of inspection, or 22 days after closing, whichever comes later. You will always have at least 22 days worth of coverage.
This warranty covers repairs to items found to be in good working condition at the time of inspection and are specifically listed within the warranty. CLICK HERE TO SEE A COPY OF THE 90-DAY WARRANTY You will never have a deductible to pay, and claims will be handled within 72 hours of complete submission. This warranty may also work in conjunction with an existing warranty.
You need more than just a home inspection, you need the professionals you can depend on even after the job is done. That’s why we back all of our inspections with a 90 day Limited Structural and Mechanical Warranty