In Vancouver Island’s overheated real estate market, multiple offers and “no subject” offers have made it difficult to have a home inspection completed before you place an offer. Unfortunately, this has left many home buyers with no choice but to have the home inspected after they’ve purchased so they can know the condition the home is in, and what will need to be repaired and/or replaced. Our post purchase inspection offered in the Nanaimo, Parksville, Courtney, Port Alberni and Qualicum Beach areas can help you understand the condition of the home you have just bought. For most people a home is the largest investment they will make in their lifetime, and the post purchase Inspection gives you knowledge to make informed decisions on what repairs are required, and what repairs and upgrades can wait.
There are many operating systems in a house. This is why you need the services of a Certified Professional Inspector; we are fully trained to inspect all visual aspects of your new home.
During the inspection we will be assessing components such as:
- Visible Foundation, Exterior walls, Roof
- Windows, Exterior Doors, Interior doors, Kitchen cabinets
- Ceilings Walls, Attic (including visible insulation)
- Visible Plumbing system
- Visible Electrical system
- Visible Heating / Air conditioning system
- Visible Floors and flooring
- Out buildings (such as detached garage / shop)
- Visible drainage away from building, slopes, natural vegetation
- Overall opinion of the visible structural integrity of the building(s)